This category includes slot machines with two lines or one, slots with three, five and nine lines. Such emulators were the first on the market of gambling services, but even now they are regularly produced by well-known manufacturers: NetEnt, Microgaming, Igrosoft, Playson and others.
According to the principle of game, slots resemble land-based slot machines and have a limited number of symbols. They have a more concise and intuitive gameplay (Cupcake machines). However, there are more interesting small-line devices with additional functions and a rather non-standard design.
Single-line slots: as close as possible to the atmosphere of a land-based casino
Single-line slot machines are concise slots that are closest to the old mechanical slot machines. It is quite easy to play, as they do not have any additional features and bonuses.
The devices work on 1-3 reels, the theme depends on the manufacturer. Basically, the playing field contains not only the reels, but also information about payouts and combinations. The same is true for 3-line slot machines, which do not lose their popularity among players.
- maximum approximation to the functionality of land-based slot machines;
- no bid variation possible;
- a limited set of characters;
- simplicity and conciseness.
Five-line slots: classic games with modern functionality
The 5-line slot machine attracts users with its brevity and simplicity. Such emulators are produced by many manufacturers, including Igrosoft, Microgaming and others. Basically, 5 lines slot machines have 5 reels and are built on a fruit theme (Break da Bank), but other stories are also used.
- a small set of characters;
- simplicity and accessibility of the interface;
- minimum additional features (wild, scatter symbols, risk round, bonus games);
- high return: 93%-97%.
Nine-line machines: functional games for every taste
Slot machines are produced on 9 lines in the largest assortment. The most popular representatives at are: crazy Monkey machine, Resident machine, Book of Ra and others. A characteristic feature of emulators is the presence of a risk round, special symbols (wild and scatter), free spins or other bonus features.
Features of online slots:
- the ability to disable lines and a large selection of betting variations;
- clear interface;
- variety of stories;
- the thematic symbols;
- mandatory presence of helper symbols (wild, scatter, bonus symbols).
How do I play low-line slots?
- Select a device with a high percentage of return: from 93%;
- Learn the rules of the game and the possibility of betting variations;
- Run the emulator for free or place real bets;
- Spin the reels and get lucky.
Slot machines are devices designed for playing games of chance. They are installed in special gambling establishments — land-based and online casinos.
According to the complexity of the gameplay and design, there are classic (Fruit Cocktail, Crazy Monkey, Fairy land, Book of Ra) and modern (Aloha! Cluster Pays, Guns N Roses, Candy Mix) slots.
Functional elements of any slot machine: reels, paylines, symbols, bonus game, paytable, risk game, etc. Entire corporations are working on creating slot machines: Novomatic, Igrosoft, Betsoft, Playtech, Net Entertainment, and Playson.
How to play slot machines?
There are two types of slot games:
- free game
- playing for money.
In the first case, the player launches the demo version of the device by clicking on a certain button. They are credited with virtual money (credits), which they play with. If the credits have run out, you can get them again by refreshing the page. You should know that the winnings received in the free game will remain virtual.
Playing for money involves a material reward for the gameplay. The user selects the “play for money” mode and places bets with real money. If you win, you can withdraw the received amount via any convenient payment system.
What are online slot machines?
These are slots that can be played at any online casino. How do I start playing?
- Select a slot machine. Read the rules or test it for free.
- Determine the bid amount. The base bet on most slot machines is $1. If you decide to play immediately on the maximum bets, activate the Max Bet button.
- Set the number of active lines. Winnings are awarded on the lines that you bet on. If the player wants to get solid payouts, it makes sense to activate the maximum number of lines.
- Click the Spin button. This function starts the rotation of the reels of the slot machine. After they are completely stopped, the player evaluates the result. If a continuous chain of identical symbols falls on the active line, the prize is awarded.
- Continue playing or enable AutoPlay. AutoPlay mode allows the user to participate in the gameplay as an observer. The program itself will start the rotation of the reels, which will make the game more comfortable.
- If you want to withdraw the money you can withdraw your winnings from the online casino to your account or continue playing with these funds on other slot machines.
Slot machines — what is it and what is the strength of popularity?
- Slot machines are suitable for every player, regardless of their skills and gambling experience. Why are slots so popular?
- Simple rule.
- You do not need to delve into or remember the difficulties of managing the slot. All you have to do is click the Spin button. If you want to get acquainted with the game, you can read the slot rules or test it in demo mode.
- Rapid pace.
- In slot machines, the process is dynamic. As soon as one round is over, you can start the next spin.
- Variety and entertainment.
- Slot machines have thousands of different themes and storylines. Also, online slots have bright animation, fascinating music, and fantastic graphic design.
- Experienced players choose slots with progressive jackpots. After all, if you are lucky, you can win a huge amount without making much effort.